Our lightest and most compactible completely waterproof jacket. Take the Lot Rain Jacket along on every mountain excursion, whether you are climbing, hiking or ski mountaineering in the winter. It will keep you completely dry and help you maintain a constant body temperature when it starts to rain or snow or turns cold.
Extremely lightweight 2.5-layer 100% nylon fabric, 50g per square meter, with a 20,000mm water column and 20,000g/m2/24h breathability. The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the jacket. Made with waterproof YKK® zippers. The tape used for sealing the seams is 15mm for improved breathability and lighter weight.
Women’s waterproof jacket Karpos Lot Rain W Jacket
- Hood with visor and wind seal around face with adjustable draw cord in back.
- Waterproof YKK® front zipper with 3mm chain to minimize weight.
- Waterproof flap behind zipper with garage.
- Two front pockets with waterproof zips.
- Back pocket with double slider on zip to enable use as stuff sack.
- Chest strap with button to limit opening when jacket is unzipped.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of jacket.
- Adjustable Velcro at wrists.
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano