The Vinson is the perfect jacket for intensely cold winter conditions, including when it is snowy or raining. Despite its light weight, this garment provides excellent warmth in any situation. Its light weight and compactibility allow you to always take it along in your backpack. The perfect jacket to carry with you on every winter outing.
Lightweight womens mountaineering jacket for winter climbing, ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing.
The DWR finish helps repel water, snow and dirt from the surface of the garment. Made primarily with waterproof K-Dry fabrics with a 20,000mm water column and breathability of 60,000g/m2/24h. The side panels are made with highly breathable K-Shell. Thermo Fleece fabric is used inside the hood, on the sleeve cuffs, on the inside bottom of the jacket and inside the back. The insulation is PrimaLoft® Silver Active 100 on the sleeves and hood and 130 g on the body. The garment uses YKK® zippers.
- Taped seams on hood and upper part of garment Hood finished with elastic trim, shaped reinforced visor, inside lining and draw cord in back
- Front Vislon® zip and flap behind zipper with fabric to protect chin
- Two front zippered pockets
- Internal sleeve cuffs in thermal fabric
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of jacket
- One inside zippered pocket
- One inside mesh pocket for skins
- Thermal fabric inside hood and back
- Reflective logos on back
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano