The Alagna Puffy is an extremely versatile garment designed for use as a thermal layer during winter aerobic activities. It can be worn over a ski mountaineering suit while warming up or for training. Also ideal over our Alagna fleece for any outdoor winter activity.
Womens insulated jacket for climbing, alpinism, ski touring
The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the garment. K-Shell fabric on front with embossed effect for greater stretch. Polartec® Alpha® 100 g thermal insulation with polyester lining. Back and hood in Thermo Fleece with breathable and durable ceramic printing. Underside of sleeves, side panels and bottom of garment in ThermoDrytex Plus for stretch and breathability. All the zippers are YKK®.
- Elastic trim on hood.
- Front Vislon® zip for faster opening.
- Two front pockets with Vislon® zip.
- Inside pockets in stretch mesh.
- Stretch fabric on side panels, on underside of sleeves and at bottom of garment.
- Elastic trim at bottom of garment.
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano