Our lightest and most compactible completely waterproof jacket. Take the Lot Rain Jacket along on every mountain excursion, whether you are climbing, hiking or ski mountaineering in the winter. It will keep you completely dry and help you maintain a constant body temperature when it starts to rain or snow or turns cold. This jacket was developed and tested by mountaineer Ueli Steck on his most challenging climbs.
Extremely lightweight 2.5-layer 100% nylon fabric, 50g per square meter, with a 20,000mm water column and 20,000g/m2/24h breathability. The DWR treatment helps repel water and dirt from the surface of the jacket. Made with waterproof YKK® zippers. The tape used for sealing the seams is 15mm for improved breathability and lighter weight.
Waterproof jacket Lot Rain Jacket
– Hood with rigid visor and wind seal around face, adjustable with a draw cord in back
– Waterproof YKK® zipper in front with 3mm chain for lighter weight
– Waterproof zipper flap with zip garage
– Chest pocket with waterproof YKK® zipper that can be used as a stuff sack for the jacket
– Chest strap with botton to limit opening when the zipper is open
– Adjustable draw cord at bottom
– Shaped no-sew cuffs for greater protection
– Karpos wordmark on back of left shoulder and logo on right sleeve
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano