New technical, hybrid and modular 13-point crampons, with interchangeable front points, designed to deal with the steepest and hardest
ice walls and mixed climbing in the world, and to adapt to all your needs in every situation
The crampons are sold with a mono-point setup, with HOOK and BLADE points.
These are the possible configurations:
Mono-point with a single BLADE point (retail configuration). The BLADE point is laterally mounted onto the mono-point, enabling you to
have greater precision for lateral engagement on small edges, both on ice and on rock, increasing the technicality of the crampon. This
also gives greater support when climbing frontal on snow and ice without compromising the mobility of the heal. Giving an ideal setup for
a technical mixed route or for dry-tool training.
Mono-point with a single HOOK point (A). The HOOK point, alone, is to be given preference on icefalls, as it is able to penetrate better
into the different morphology of the ice, increasing the efficiency and accuracy.
Dual-point with a dual HOOK point (B). The dual HOOK points enable you to have a greater surface of support on icefalls with classic
difficulty and for use on big walls that are predominantly full of snow and ice.
Technical crampon for mountaineering Hyper-Spike
- hardened steel structure with a shaped frontal part to better adapt to the curved shape of modern boots;
- technical serrated front points, that penetrate the hardest of ice;
- auxiliary front points, removable (available separately), that can be individually used in combination with the HOOK mono-point:
– BLADE: auxiliary technical front point for precise and gentle lateral purchase;
– HOOK: second front technical point;
- second row of serrated front points, studied in detail to stick to any edge in any direction, providing an optimal support for the climber;
- innovative third row of front points, flat, serrated and of different lengths (externally long and internally short and pointed) in order to
make the support on the terrain more stable and ergonomic;
- innovative ultra-quick macro-adjustment system to easily change between the two shoe size ranges: EU 36-43 / 42-47;
- new size adjustment system with a double lever, easy to use even with just one hand;
- heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes;
- fixed interlocking interchangeable antibotts, equipped with bellows that prevent the build-up of snow beneath the crampons;
own carry bag included.
Weight: 970 g / Boot size: EU 36÷47 – EN 893:2010
CE0333 – Made in Italy
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano