The Burelon jacket offers an excellent balance between warmth, breathability and wind protection. This versatile garment is perfect for ski mountaineering and general outdoor activities in cold winter temperatures. Its sporty yet elegant look means you can also wear it in town.
Ski mountaineering jacket
The DWR finish helps repel water, snow and dirt from the surface of the garment. The hood and shoulders are made with waterproof K-Dry fabrics with a 20,000mm water column and breathability of 10,000g/m2/24h. Stretchy K-Shell fabric is used on the side panels and under the arms to increase breathability and ensure freedom of movement. The front, back and quilted sleeves are in breathable K-Shell. The garment is insulated with Primaloft® Silver Active on the body and 100 g on the sleeves and hood. The garment uses YKK® zippers.
- Hood finished with elastic trim, shaped reinforced visor, inside lining and adjustable draw cord in back
- Front Vislon® zip and flap behind zipper with fabric to protect chin
- Two front pockets with contrast trim and zippers – Bonded sleeve cuffs
- Bottom of jacket with adjustable draw cord and elastic trim
- Thermal fleece inside collar
- Reflective logos on back and hood
- Karpos wordmark on back
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano