Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for rope climbing maneuvers, rescue and self-rescue situations. Ideal for ascending a rope, for positioning adjustment on webbing and for hauling.
Main technical features:
– mobile side plates for the rope (Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm) or on sling (10 ÷ 16 mm) placement;
– spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender ;
– sliding lock for use as a pulley ;
– developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes;
– it allows the hauling of haul bag on big-will;
– it can be used to adjust the positioning on webbing or daisy chain.
– ideal for the crevasse rescue ;
For use with ropes Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm.
Slings 10 ÷ 16 mm.
EN12278 e EN567 CE0333
Made in Italy
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano