The K-Performance Mountaineering Pant is our summer mountaineering pant for use on both rock and snow. Made for summer mountaineering in all conditions. The cut of the pant and the details are designed for use with a harness, and the fit has been specially designed with our mountaineers to provide maximum freedom of movement for every adventure in the mountains.
Made with two-way stretch fabrics with a high percentage of Cordura® to ensure high resistance against rubbing and abrasion, and with high UV protection and a DWR treatment. The front and upper part of the back feature a heavier fabric, while the rest is made with a lighter, more breathable fabric.
Rock climbing pants Karpos K-Performance Mountaineering Pant
- Stretchy rib-knit waist for excellent fit.
- Waist designed to be as flat as possible, for use with harness.
- Adjustable draw cord inside waistband.
- Fly with button and Velcro closure.
- Zippered front pockets, bonded to reduce thickness for greater comfort when using harness.
- Small zippered pocket on right leg.
- Zip at bottom with gusset for adjustment.
- Fit: Slim
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano