12 point crampons for alpinism, goulottes and mixed climbing.
– made from tempered painted steel;
– shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes;
– innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47;
– new double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only;
– dovetailed exchangeable antibotts, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon;
– classic version come with tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
– available also in the versions: semiautomatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with tough plastic front straps for boots with a compatible sole unit) or automatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with a front toe bail for boots with a compatible sole unit); available also with flexible bar.
– canvas storage bag included.
Weight: Classic version: 945 g, Semiautomatic version: 1000 g, Automatic version: 995 g.
boot size: EU 36÷47
CE UIAA EN 893:2010
Made in Italy
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano