The adjustable leg loops of the LUNA harness make it an ideal piece of equipment for mountaineering and ice climbing.
With its EndoFrame construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The DoubleBack Light buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops ensure quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of Dyneema in order to improve resistance to rope friction.
– Specific shape for female morphology
– EndoFrame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort: waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps, waistbelt wider on the sides
– Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing
– DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
– Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing.
– Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction
– Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
– Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
– Rear loop for haul rope
– Detachable elastic leg loop straps
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA foam, polyurethane, aluminum.
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Reference C35 S7
Size S – M
Waist belt: 60 – 71 cm
Leg loops: 47 – 57 cm
Weight: 390 g
Reference C35 M7
Size M – L
Waist belt: 67 – 81 cm
Leg loops: 52 – 62 cm
Weight: 420 g
Reference C35 L7
Size L – XL
Waist belt: 74 – 89 cm
Leg loops: 57 – 67 cm
Weight: 450 g
Made in MY
Guarantee 3 years
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano