Designed for off-road trails on wet terrains and long-distances. A versatile shoe with an excellent comfort, durability and grip on all terrains. suitable for all and especially those seeking a high level of cushioning, protection, support and reactivity. Comfort and versatility, along with the iks technology, make Rush the ideal shoe for the mountain.
Long distance trail running shoes SCARPA Rush
- UPPER Mesh with heat-sealed film external cage for more support, with SCARPA® design. Internal toe cap for more protection.
- DST TPU FRAME Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion System Ergonomic integrated TPU system that guarantees stability and anti-torsion.
- LACING Light cord loops system that evenly spreads the pressure. The upper is easily secured, avoiding pressure points.
- LINING One piece of elastic mesh that wraps the foot without any constriction. Offers a perfect fit with great flexibility
- SOLE FREE-DOME SOLE Designed and made by SCARPA® with IKS technology (Interactive Kinetic System) which is characterized by 5 cushioning areas (domes): 4 in the forefoot and 1 on the heel. The 5 domes offer a great cushioning during the running or the dynamic hiking phase, while the EVA midsole with two density areas absorbs the impacts.
Sizes 36-48 half sizes
Weight 1/2 pair395g – Taglia/Size 42
Stack Heel 25mm / Toe 17mm – Drop 8mm
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano