Lightweight climbing helmet with hybrid construction. Highly durable shell made of ceramic-polymeric composite CNT (Carbon Nano Tech) reinforced with 30% carbon fibre mixture guarantees effective impact protection, while the unique interior coating made of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and expanded polystyrene (EPS) ensures optimal shock absorption. Large openings support smooth air circulation to protect the head from overheating when the wall gets really hot. The new minimalist and intuitive adjustment system with internal knob can be operated with one hand, and the comfortable chin strap has a handy magnetic buckle fastener – a guarantee of optimal adaptation to any head shape.
Lightweight rock climbing helmet Salewa Vayu 2.0
- Hybrid construction for optimum impact protection: robust, protective outer shell for resistance against rockfall made of polymer-ceramic Carbon Nano Tech (CNT) composite with 30% carbon; expanded polypropylene (EPP) and expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner shell for impact absorption
- Best-in-class ventilation thanks to generous vents in inner shell and outer shell
- Quick and easy intuitive dial adjustment (including single-handed). Entire system fits inside helmet.
- Robust, replaceable headlamp clips
- Easy-clean, removable and washable padding
- Magnetic buckle chinstrap
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano