Haul bag designed specifically for big wall climbing and expeditions for carrying gear, they are made from durable Valmex fabric (polyester coated PVC), to resist heavier duty during hauling on the wall.
The range includes three different models covering the different needs and capacities of use:
ZENITH HAUL BAG 70L
Specific for per big-wall use and many day on the wall, it has a generous volume of 70L, expandable to 85L. Weigth 2700g.
CRAGGY HAUL BAG 40L
Multi-use haul bag , useful for a quick big-wall, or a multi-pitch route or a climbing trip, it has a convenient volume of 40 L, extendable to 50 L. Weight 1900 g.
AZIMUTH HAUL BAG 25L
Small and ligth multi-use haul bag, useful for a quick multi-pitch route or during opening a new route, it has a perfect volume of 25 L, extendable to 35 L. Weight 1200 g.
Every model present these features:
– haul webbing in two different lengths;
– roll-up closure for easy access and packing;
– ergonomic removable padded shoulder strap and hip belt – back panel; only the belt on 25 L;
– two gear loops and zip pocket inside, two vertical frontal handles on 70 and 40L; frontal daisy chain on 25L;
– bag-bottom cross webbing attachment points for clipping a portaledge or a sub-bag.
MADE IN EUROPE
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano