This goose feather sleeping bag from the High Lab line has excellent thermal efficiency and is suitable for winter expeditions thanks to the WTS system (welded external seams) which cut heat dispersion to a minimum. The front zip opening and the internal channels with Stretch construction improve the comfort of the sleeping bag allowing you to move more freely with 15% more space available.
The heat insulation of the sleeping bag has been improved following the restyling and the extreme temperature bringed from -40°C to -45°C, making the product even more performing with a minimal difference in weight compared to the previous version (+50 grams). The woman comfort zone is at -13 degrees and the man comfort zone at -22 and the extreme values are between +15 and -45 degrees. These values were obtained from laboratory tests in accordance with European standards EN 13537 2012 and EN ISO 23537-1: 2016.
Ferrino has recently obtained the certificate of conformity RDS (Responsible Down Standard Certified), ensuring that the down and feathers used have been obtained from animals that have been treated in a way that did not cause them pain, suffering or distress during the whole production chain: from farming to the collection and processing of feathers, to the manufacture of items.
TEMPERATURE: All of our sleeping bags are tested to EN13537 2012 and EN ISO 23537-1:2016 European standards by an independent textile research body. A special mannequin, fitted with sensors, is inserted into the sleeping bag and identifies the optimum user temperature according to the temperature of the environment.
Goose down sleeping bag HL Revolution
- Shell: Pertex® Microlight 30D Nylon Mini Ripstop
Liner: 100% 338T 33D Ripstop Nylon
Filling: 1190 g Extradown 95/5 800 cuin
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around -18°C (man)
- W.T.S. Stretch System: welds in place of the outer seams to minimize heat loss, and stretch construction for the internal channels to provide a sleeping bag that provides lots of freedom to move
- Cold protection hood
- “One Touch” system to open and close the hood from inside the bag, using just one hand
- 2-way zipper, to open the bottom of the sleeping bag, regulating internal temperature
- Zip baffle and padded heat collar
- Elastic construction for optimised width and comfy use when wearing mountain clothing
- Cotton stuff sack included
- Pouchin ultra-light 244T 33D Ripstop nylon with silicone coating
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano