The ELIA climbing and mountaineering helmet was designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women. The innovative OMEGA headband system (Petzl patent) allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily and offers maximum comfort. In addition to this exclusive feature, the helmet has a new headband adjustment mechanism. It allows the helmet to be precisely adjusted for different head shapes.
• Specifically sized for women (52-58 cm headband)
• Patented OMEGA system adapts to pony-tails
• Headband can be adjusted with two lateral buttons to
obtain precise and comfortable positioning of the OMEGA system
• Side openings for ventilation
• Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
• Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
• Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit.
• Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort
• Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort.
• Headband adjustment folds into the shell for compact storage and ease of transportation.
• Headlamp attachment with 4 optimally placed clips.
• Foam is removable and washable
• Not compatible with VIZION face shield
Size: 52-58 cm
Weight: 285 g
Materials: injection molded ABS (shell), expanded polystyrene (liner), polyester (webbing straps)
– white (A48 WH)
– sky blue (A48 SK)
– stone gray (A48 MI)
CE EN 12492 /UIAA
Made in France
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano