Super light, flexible, strippable and seasonally versatile you can rely on this perennial climbing partner. When making cold-weather ascents, you’ll appreciate the snow-shedding fabric backpanel, side ski carry loops and dual ToolLock™ system which allows quick and secure ice axe attachment.
The main entry to the Mutant 38 is through a floating and removable top lid, which means you can overload your pack like a packhorse or remove the lid totally for greater head clearance and lighter weight. Lesser climbing packs have minimal weather protection and compression when in this mode, but not the Mutant 38.
Use the built-in FlapJacket ™ that provides weatherproof closure; it keeps your gear fully compressed. Also included in the top pocket you will find a rapid deploy mesh helmet storage pouch. The reverse-wrap hipbelt with integrated gear loops delivers your choice of comfort, minimalism or gear racking options.
Rock Climbing in the summer or ice climbing and ski touring in the winter, Mutant 38 will be your perfect partner in climb.
Climbing backpack for year-round ascents
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Dual front daisy chains offer flexible attachment options
- Dual ToolLock™ for ice axe attachment
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Glove friendly buckles
- Integrated gear loops on hipbelt
- Integrated ski/climbing helmet storage
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal top load compression strap
- Reinforced 3-point haul system
- Reinforced base
- Removable HDPE framesheet with T6061 aluminium stay
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sewn in hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Side ski carry
- Snow-shedding fabric backpanel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Weight: 1.28 kg (M/L)
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 73 (l) x 32 (w) x 30 (d)
- Main Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano