Designed to meet the demands of the backcountry, the Rush LT Jacket is light, durable and featured for long uptracks and aggressive descents.
Its minimalist design keeps its weight at a scant 430 grams, but still provides complete GORE-TEX® protection and is built to withstand the rigors of rugged backcountry terrain.
Backcountry skiing jacket Rush LT Jacket
Designed to be paired with the Ryze Hoody, the two piece system delivers comprehensive weather protection, freedom of movement and thermal regulation for deep backcountry days, with an aesthetic rooted in the soul of skiing.
- Strong, supple and lightweight N40p-X 3LGORE-TEX® Pro combines with hard wearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro to reinforce the hood, shoulders and lower back
- Two hand pockets, sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass and internal zippered phone and mesh dump pockets
- WaterTightTM Vislon front zip, RSTM pocket zipper sliders and angled WaterTightTM pit zippers for easy access while wearing a pack
- Helmet compatible StormHoodTM
- Lightweight powder straps provide a secure attachment to Slide ’n LocTM compatible pants
- 430g/15.2oz (Medium)
- Centre back: 79cm/31in, drop hem
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano