Adjustable lanyard Tuner I
I-shaped adjustable lanyard for mountaineering and rock climbing. Useful to secure yourself to the belay anchor and adjust your position there.
- 15 to 105 cm long, easy to adjust;
- quick and precise adjustment of the user’s distance from the anchor, thanks to the design of the device (Patent Pending);
- the release of the lanyard is intuitive and easy even under load, by holding the device with one hand only and using the release button;
- the functioning of the device is independent from the shape of the carabiner in use;
- made from dynamic rope, to reduce the shock transmitted to the user in the event of a fall;
- it comes equipped with the OVX carabiner, which boasts a compact size, and FIX-O ring, which avoids the rotation of the carabiner and the loading along the minor axis;
- it can be connected to the belay loop on the harness via a girth hitch.
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano