The Ascent is a lightweight steel crampon for mountaineering. It uses a minimalist design to reduce weight without compromising performance. The compact frame is particularly rigid and the points are positioned for aggressive traction and maximum stability.
The Ascent Auto/Semi-Auto is delivered standard with both automatic and semi-auto toe bails. Binding parts are interchangeable between Auto/Semi-Auto/Universal (sold separately). The fit can be optimized with the micro-adjustable flexible linking bar, 2 front bail positions, 2 heel bail positions and 3 heel bail height settings. Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow build-up underfoot.
Lightweight steel 10 point crampons for classic mountaineering Cassin Ascent.
• Lightweight steel crampons for mountaineering
• Asymmetric design and flexible linking bar follow the contours of modern boots to ensure a precise fit
• Binding parts are interchangeable between Auto/Semi-Auto/Universal (sold separately)
• Compact frame takes up less space in the pack
• Delivered standard with automatic and semi-auto toe bails
• Dynamic anti-balling plates included
• Micro-adjustable linking bar for fine-tuning the length
• Dyneema® linking straps (available separately) reduce weight and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
• 2 front bail positions, 2 heel bail positions, 3 heel bail height settings
• Adjustable fold-over carrying case with lashing straps included
• Weight 728 g (660 g without anti-balling plates)
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano