Canyoning harness that combines the comfort of a mountaineering harness with resistance and shape necessary for caving and canyoning.
– Provided with special front attachment point that allows the fitting of a quick link to connect the chest ascender in a lower position – during the ascent phase, for each push you get 10/15 cm more.
– The quick link can be used as auxiliary attachment point, ideal for rescue maneuvers.
– Frontal sling to fix the descender avoiding the risk of loss.
– Equipped with two small lateral holes for attaching lanyard and descender.
– Four strong gear loops, made of thin tape which facilitates the passage of the carabiner avoiding the entangled, further reducing the weight.
– Extremely durable protective seat, made of coated PVC, easily removable via Velcro for maintenance, cleaning and replacement.
– 4 rear slots to accommodate isolated material that allow you to fully customize the layout of the equipment, facilitating the identification.
– 2 reinforced rear slots to accommodate 2 reserve quick links that can be used as additional gear holders or to hang a small emergency bag (bolts, keys, medical kit…) during the tricky exploration phases.
– Accessories: protective seat spare part # 8C9640000KK
– Successfully tested in Himalaya in the highest canyons in the world.
Manufactured in Italy, high quality and attention to details.
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano