Versatile, lightweight, trim fitting compact softshell climbing pants built for multi-pitch routes in the mountains.
Combining versatility with use specific design, the Psiphon SL Pant’s material, patterning and features are specifically selected for multipitch climbs.The Cresta material is a stretch woven textile made from a combination of nylon for durability and elastane for stretch.. It delivers the high level of abrasion resistance climbers require, and offers stretch performance for freedom of movement on the rock. The material also has a high level of air permeability. This allows air to circulate for effective thermal regulation and moisture management in high exertion situations and warmer conditions. The hand pockets are lined with mesh to further increase ventilation while wearing a climbing harness or during the approach/descent.
– Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
– Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
– Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
– Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
– Gusseted crotch
– Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
– Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano