Innovative climbing harness for high-altitude, expeditions, ski-touring and mountaineering, developed in cooperation with Tamara Lunger.
Lightweight climbing harness
It is extremely compact and lightweight (weighing only 200 g !), and it presents several innovative features:
- it is built with a lightweight and durable breathable mesh fabric, which gives a high comfort of use;
- its construction allows easily putting it on and taking it off with either crampons or skis on;
- the leg loops can be opened and they are equipped with the “Rel-Easy” system, which allows to quickly unclip the buckle even when wearing gloves;
- the webbing in contact with the belay loop, is equipped with anti-abrasion reinforcement;
- it is equipped with aluminium adjustment buckle, two gear loops and two additional slots for the tool carrier TRUCK (for ice screws, snow anchors, etc.).
- The additional slots are positioned in the bottom in order not to hinder the movements with a backpack on;
- the encumbrance is reduced to a minimum when stored away in the rucksack or in a jacket pocket.
Weight size XS-M: 200 g . Available size: XS-M, L-XL
EN 12277:2007 – CE 0333 – Made in Europe
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano