Pizzo d’Eghen is the wildest and most remote mountain in the Grigne group in the Central Alps above the town of Lecco, the home of Riccardo Cassin. In 1932, Cassin first climbed one of his great routes on the Pizzo d’Eghen, ascending the huge chimney in the middle of the wall.
The Eghen 22 rucksack is a tribute to this historic climb, the very kind of adventures it has been designed for. Elite alpinists and multi-pitch climbers have long been asking us for a purpose-built pack with the ‘Cassin touch’. It is here with the Eghen 22. The Eghen 22 is designed for fast and light missions on multi-pitch rock and ice routes. The bottom is constructed from super strong Cordura 500D and the side walls are constructed from strong, lightweight PU coated 210D HD Ripstop nylon. Maxed out, the Eghen 22 has 22 liters of capacity. When not full, the pack is designed to be compressed so it maintains a trim profile.
The frameless back gets some rigidity from the removable 6mm rigid foam pad that doubles as an emergency bivy pad. Other cold weather features include a new fast pull cord closure system and new buckles – all designed for effective use with gloves, and streamlined technical ice tool holders that can be stowed away when not in use. Essential multi-pitch climbing features include a removable waist belt, external waterproof pockets for the route map, an external rope carrying system that allows the rope to be carried on he top or bottom of the lid and an external helmet carrying system that stows away when not in use.
CASSIN EGHEN 22 RUCKSACK CLIMBING ALPINISM, MULTI-PITCH CLIMBING, ICE CLIMBING
• 22-liter technical backpack for rock, ice and mixed mountain ascents
• Very strong fabric with reinforced Cordura® bottom
• Technical ice axe holders with a head-locker system on the bottom and Velcro straps on top
• External helmet carrying system can be stowed away when not in use
• Frameless back is lined with a removable 6 mm rigid pad that can be used as an emergency bivy pad
• Connection points for the bottoms of the shoulder straps is higher for better weight distribution while climbing
• External rope carrying system
• Innovative new fast pull cord closure system has been optimized for use with gloves
• External waterproof pocket for maps, phones and other essentials
• Zippered inner pocket for valuables
• Inner gear loop for organizing
• Fixed daisy chains with compression straps for securing gear to the outside of the pack
• Buckles are optimized for use with gloves
• Removable waist belt with two adjustment points
• Removable chest strap is height adjustable
• Burly handle on top for hauling and clipping
• Hydration compatible
• Weight 915 g
Visualizza la traduzione in / This post is also available in Italiano